- Black Market Liquor Bar (Ventura & Carpenter) - Ricotta gnudi. Order it.
- Cafecito Organico (Hoover & Bellevue) - One visiting friend this weekend exclaimed, "I've never had a coffee kick in this quickly" after a long night out in Venice.
- Tacos Delta (Sunset & Lucille) - Quick service and some ridiculous magic salsa paired well with a great fish and shrimp tacos combo plate.
- Eveleigh (W Sunset & Sherbourne) - I normally don't do oysters. This dining experience changed that. Served with a crazy champagne & black pepper granita. Mind blown. My other favorites included their hangar steak, burrata & heirloom tomatoes and duck rillettes.
- The Village Bakery & Cafe (Los Feliz & Garden) - Lemon-Rosemary-Almond-Olive Oil Cake is heavenly.
02 November 2011
Localizing - Props sans photos
Unfortunately for my blog's audience, sometimes my hands are too busy stuffing my face with the food I eat to capture good documentation prior to the plate/coffee-cup/glass being cleaned.