02 August 2011

Three Things

  • Sunny summer West Coast late afternoons = making plans to avoid traffic getting the beach. Sunny summer Atlanta late afternoons = making plans to avoid the line for getting into Sweetwater outings. Both very fun and great in their own special ways.

  • Humidity has struck the West, making me wish I could be near a river where I could improve the kayaking skills I learned in April. My friend John took a few of us out to North Carolina where we ran the Lower Green and learned basic wet exits - so much fun!

  • July & August are always associated with my IMLP Bootcamp memories. Three summers ago, we were at Junior Bootcamp in Danbury. Two summers ago, Senior Bootcamp at Shanghai. Last summer we all had training at Crotonville before our Graduation in Atlanta. Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment