21 July 2011

Dee Eye Why (Part I)


After attending Thread Shows LA and spending numerous Sundays at the various flea markets in the area (Melrose Trading Post, Rose Bowl Flea Market to name a few), I started feeling my creative side wake up again. I would walk away with some great pieces from the hours spent wandering back and forth between booths and talking with vendors, but part of me cannot help thinking, "I can definitely do this instead of spending xx of my monies on it."

So last weekend - on the heels of doing some inspirational blog-browsing on swellmayde and P.S. I Made This and just so be it at a shopping center which featured a Michaels as I did errands, I stocked up on some great beads, chains and jewelry-making-necessities instead of hitting up the Renegade Craft Fair (maybe next time, guys!) ...so stay tuned to see what comes of these pretty beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment